Terms and Conditions
Last updated 07/04/2013
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”, “Mariachi Los Palmeros Terms for Hire”) carefully before hiring, booking, reserving and using the www.mariachipalmero.com website (the “Service”) operated by Mariachi Los Palmeros (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you do not have permission to access the Service.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Mariachi Los Palmeros
Mariachi Los Palmeros has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites.
You acknowledge and agree that Mariachi Los Palmeros shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such third party web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend your access to the Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of California, United States, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will provide at least 15 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use
Collection of your Personal Information
We do not collect personally identifiable information from our users.
Mariachi Los Palmeros encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from Mariachi Los Palmeros so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. Mariachi Los Palmeros is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the Mariachi Los Palmeros website.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Mariachi Los Palmeros. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Mariachi Los Palmeros website.
Security of your Personal Information
Mariachi Los Palmeros secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Mariachi Los Palmeros uses the following methods for this purpose:
– SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is
protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
Children Under Thirteen
Mariachi Los Palmeros does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from Mariachi Los Palmeros by contacting us here:
– Email: _________________
Changes to this Statement
Mariachi Los Palmeros will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. Mariachi Los Palmeros encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Mariachi Los Palmeros is protecting your information.
Mariachi Los Palmeros welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Mariachi Los Palmeros has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Mariachi Los Palmeros at:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: 7608959603
Effective as of July 04, 2015
Mariachi Los Palmeros Term & Conditions for Hire
- Can not take legal action if a full refund was given back, if you (the client) made any changes to the agreement that was made, or were not happy with the service for any reason.
- We have the right to refuse service, cancel any contract or further services after the event has started to anyone even after a deposit was made if we feel the client is being threatening, disrespectful, negative or aggressive towards the mariachi band in any way.
- You can not leave a negative review about any “individual” or “gender” of the mariachi thru google or third party websites
- client is responsible for doing chargebacks/claim on refunds only when a service was not given from any type of musical services (mariachi, trio, duet, etc) and when the deposit was done on our website.
- A refund is not applicable if the client did not receive all musicians requested and is not guaranteed. In the case that not all musicians asked for could not make it, there will be a price adjustment to the amount of musicians that performed. Mariachi Los Palmeros will determine and decide if a refund is applicable for over charges.
- Client must provide clean water & restroom for the mariachi
- We do not guarantee you the musicians in pictures and videos
- We do not guarantee the order of instruments in the pricing page and color of mariachi suits
- Mariachi Los Palmeros takes 15-20 minute breaks after each hour
- If you cancel any hours for any reason, you are fully responsible for paying the complete balance owed
- If client decides to forfeit there deposit (This can be in a text, email or verbal) and not accept a full refund, no legal action can be taken
- Payment is due before or after performance. If payment is not received before or after performance legal action will be taken and a fine of $450.00 atop of the full balance will be imposed.
- In the event that police stopped the event, client is responsible for knowing there cities laws for noise ordinance
- The Client is responsible for obtaining all permits from the venue or business necessary to allow Mariachi Los Palmeros to perform. If at any time Mariachi Los Palmeros is ordered to stop performing by the Client (for any reason at all), police or a venue representative the performance will be considered completed and the balance amount will be due in full. The Client must provide a safe place, away from excessive heat, cold, wind, rain or other extreme weather for Mariachi Los Palmeros to perform.
- Clients are responsible for any refunds if there is NO-SHOW with there bank or credit card merchant, in some cases if needed we will return deposit after approval.
- In the case of an emergency (accident, traffic Jam, etc) where we become unable to perform due to any emergency we will try to find you another group or entertainer (we would pay the difference from deposit made.) Once the entertainment is fulfilled the client is responsible for paying the discounted balance. The deposit is not refundable as a group would have provided service and deposit applied to secure the other group, solist, duet, trio, etc. We are not responsible for over charges made by the other entertainers.
- By making, placing the deposit and the deposit being processed you the client have agreed to all terms and conditions and all concerns have been addressed. Please call (760) 895-9603 or email us at email@example.com for anymore questions
- The client is responsible to read and understand our terms and conditions for hire. If there is something the client does not understand they need to email us firstname.lastname@example.org for informations.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.